(August 30, 2005) AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!(Do I have your sympyathy yet?)

Why do people lie and say school is painless? GGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH! KNowing that everything you do from Freshman year to Senior year depends on whether you get into a good college or not is just a liittle nerve racking. I mean, not that it won't be easy because in all liklihood it might be really easy but just thinking that if you forget something you might completely screwup. I lost my absent note and a huge picture for art. And being new in school I don't know where the lost and found is. Oh yeah my mom is right over my shoulder asking to help her w/ somethin'. Probably something dumb, gtg.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(February 24, 2007) Update

(February 5, 2009) Good Start

I HATE Science!