(February 24, 2007) Update

Oh.My.Gawd. I can't believe that I haven't written anything in over a year! I guess I really have been out of it. Well like I say, it's my life and it's pretty boring so I guess you haven'y missed out on much. The weird thing is that I've been on the computer way more than I used to be but I've just been on in my mom's aol cuz I can go anywhere I want there. So anyways, I'm now in tenth grade and I turned 16 almost three months ago. I just got a new haircut (which was actually my old haircut before I let my hair get really long), i bought some new shoes @ Target and a new shirt (one of those seemingly small ones, but stretch to fit all sizes) at The Salvation Army. Pretty eventful day actually. Usually we just stay at home and do nothing. Yesterday we got some books because I am a bonefied bookworm. I love books. Yep....love 'em. But most of the books I got were for my brothers because there is the series called "Cirque du Freak" by Darren Shan. I read all twelve of them in like a week, but my ravings about how good and interesting the books were sort of got my brothers wanting to read them. So right now they've both read the first book, "A Living Nightmare", and now they're fighting over who gets to read the second one, "The Vampire's Assisant". Having a library card is so cool! I used to have one when I was like seven but of course it got lost. But how could that have been my fault?! What kind of parents give a seven year girl their own library card and expect them to keep track of it?!? So yeah, nine years later I finally get a new one. Anyway I am so excited about it because I can get books on hold on the computer whenever I want, which is awesome! Also I took the PSAT like three months ago or something like that, no maybe it was longer...anyway I've been getting all these letters from colleges saying that they'd be honored to have someone as dedicated to education as me. I really don't know what they're talking about because I rarely ever do my homework so I guess it has something to do with me being in the 80th percentile. Yeah well that's really all that's being going on in a nutshell. I mean there are little everyday things which I'm sure I'll have to bring up in order to explain my future entries, which I swear will be often if not everyday. Well see then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(February 5, 2009) Good Start

I HATE Science!