(February 3, 2009) Friggin' annoying!...Gosh...! >.<

You know what really gets on my nerves? When people ask you what's wrong when you're not even doing anything! Ah! There's this boy in my highschool who reminds me of hugo except he is a whole lot taller and thinner but he can still be just as infuriating! We usually have these debates because he's really smart but he's just...well...odd. Anyway I might be reading and minding my own business when he'll come out of nowhere, and interrupt me only to ask if I'm okay!?! It wouldn't be that big of a deal if there was actually something wrong or if it was only one time but he seems to do it almost everytime I see him! I think he keeps asking me because I'm trying to keep my distance from him now because he is really getting on my last nerve! -sigh- ANyway, I need get stuff together. Next time will be my first chapter rough draft. Hopefully that'll put me in a better mood....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(February 24, 2007) Update

(February 5, 2009) Good Start

I HATE Science!