(October 28, 2005) Hullo

I heard that the Astros lost. Dude, that really sucks. Oh well, at least they went to the World Series. I mean that's gotta count for something. Well I guess they'll just have to try again next year. Man the Astros sure do make it a re-occuring thing, losing I mean. Am I the only one who's noticed that they get a little higher only to lose? But they don't lose nicely. It must really suk when they lose because it's always a humiliating defeat. Maybe that's just the way losing always is ( I wouldn't know, I don't play a lot of games to find out). Well,off that awful subject, today is Halloween. Even though it's Monday I knew it was going to be a good day and nothing could bring me down. GGGGGRRRRRR!!!! Oh, sorry, I skipped lunch and now I'm paying for it. Don't get me wrong, i am not one of those people who starves themselves, I did not get lunch because my Dad forgot to give me money. Curse it all. So now I also have a really bad hunger headache. -sidh- Well, I am going to be a vampire. My costume is pretty cool, it even comes with fake nails and "blood" capsules. This is my baby sisters second Halloween and if it weren't for my mom she would totally be in some cute baby costume walking with us and getting candy. Mom said no as soon as we mentioned it. In fact, I don't think she even let me finish my sentence, but there is nothing new about that. So anyways, the baby is going to stay home with one of the parental units and look cute for the Trick-or-Treaters. Poor thing, if only she knew what she was being held from......... but that's why mom says she doesn't need to go Trick-or-Treating. Because she can't understand, it won't make any difference to her if she's Trick-or-Treating or not. Oh well, another time another day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(February 24, 2007) Update

(February 5, 2009) Good Start

I HATE Science!