(October 6, 2008) I'm such a flake

Wow...I really am a liar...heh. >.> anywho, I guess i should probably document what's happening right now, huh? M'kay. Well, I'm a senior in highschool...yeah..just let thet soak in for a minute. Ok, you over the shock yet?...If not then that's just too bad! XP I haven't been on the computer for two main reasons as of late. One I'm doing a lot more reading just because everything is so gosh darn boring! I need to live vicariously in order to live! The other reason is that I've been texting alot lately (which you might've been able to tell by my total lack of good grammar). LOL I love my phone plus mom and dad got me unlimited texting!!! :D I'm totally going to put that through the test! Oops gotta jet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(February 24, 2007) Update

(February 5, 2009) Good Start

I HATE Science!