Spoke too soon...

Well, I thought school was annoying but boy was I WRONG! After school my dad picked me up and my little sister, Cassie, who's a freshman at my school. At first everything's going fine and we even go and grab a burger before heading home to get the dogs. Everything was still going along pleasantly but we hit our first speed bump when we went to pick up my youngest sis, Samantha. Apparently she was in huge trouble for writing some very inappropriate things so the mood in the car was very uncomfortable to say the least. We had the dogs on their leashes and headed to the park to give them a walk around, and by then my mom had driven to the park to talk to my dad about Sammy's punishment so they stayed behind us while the rest of us walked on ahead. After we had walked in the biggest loop around the park, I realized my phone was no longer hitched to my pocket! I went with Cass and walked around the park at least three times and then once more with everyone looking for it (just for good measure). I even had my mom's phone so I could be calling only to listen dejectedly to the surrounding silence. After we had walked the last loop, I handed mom's phone back to her and, by then, I just wanted to go home because I really had to use the restroom after slugging down my large soda, but almost as soon as I gave mom her phone back, it rang. I didn't even move and I honestly don't even think I was surprised when mom answered and got all excited asking, "Where are you? In the park's building?" We were actually standing 3 yards away from the building so we rushed to the doors to find a woman in a jogging outfit holding my phone! Mom held out some money to which the lady shook her head no and said, "No, it's your phone." (which, oddly enough, is exactly what the last person who found my phone said) Mom handed me my phone and I shoved it deep into my pocket just as dad rounded the corner, looking excitedly about. "We found it!" Mom, Cass, and Sammy declared all in unison. Dad at once started chiding me and said something about how he should make me walk home to which I responded with a curt, "Ok, but I'll need the keys." Mom and dad looked at each other and then mom said, "I thought you had to use the bathroom?" I shrugged and said, "I'd rather be moving than being jostled in the car." I heard something about Cass and Sammy saying they'd go with me and all of us ended up walking home except mom, since someone had to take the car. Oh and our house is three or four streets away from the park so walking to and from it is no big deal. So that's how my day has gone...-sigh- geez am I tired. I think I'll go read or...something...maybe write or play games...? I dunno. Anywho, we'll see if tomorrow goes by any better....Really looking forward to the possibility (for the people who can't tell, I'm being sarcastic) Until then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(February 24, 2007) Update

(February 5, 2009) Good Start

I HATE Science!