Stress really sucks!

For once my stress isn't coming from school! My kind of sort of friend, Lesly, you know the one who's going out with John E.? Well I don't what's wrong with her but she keeps looking at me kind of angrily...maybe I'm just reading into it too much but I think she's mad at me for something...maybe she found out I'm on Emily's side? I really don't know. Oh and then there's the fact that Brody is talking to me...I really don't know what to make of it. I guess he must be really bored or something. Anywho I'm shaking due to all the nerves. I really thought we were just going to never talk again since he told me that he wasn't asking to be friends anymore last time he talked to me...geez! I'm so friggin confused! >.< I'm talking backvery nonchant so I'm proud about that but even though everything seems so eeril normal I still feel completely stressed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(February 24, 2007) Update

(February 5, 2009) Good Start

I HATE Science!