This is a dedication to the death of my feelings for you, but my memories shall never fade. RIP

Well...that was weird...I just barely looked at my phone and saw a text from yesterday that was from Brody. He said, and I quote, "Hey, I know you hate me, etc. but I just want to apologize for what I did to you. You may not take my apology but I do mean it. I'm not asking for a friendship or for forgiveness. Just want to make that clear. I don't expect you to respond. Just know that I'm very regretful for hurting you. Okay, thanks." I kind of felt bad for harboring vengeful thoughts concerning him...actually I do. I told him I accepted his apology and that I didn't hate him, which I don't. In fact, I think we could even be friends again if we gave it a shot but I just don't want to risk it, so I'm just going to let it die now that it's in a peaceful place. RIP: I shall never forget...-throws flower-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(February 24, 2007) Update

(February 5, 2009) Good Start

I HATE Science!