Tuesaday the 17th!!!

I think only a few people will understand the title and since explaining the whole thing would just ruin the mystery, I think I'll just not say anything. So today's Tuesday and that means CEC's (Chuck E. Cheese's)! We've been going nearly every week for about ten years not including summers. I know it sounds kind of weird because I'm 18 already but you see when the whole thing started I was young enough to get away with it but then, when I started growing out of it, I was gifted with two little sisters who always wanted to go and, when they started growing out of it, my baby brother came into being and now he always wants to go. So that's how it is. I know the place better than all the employess including the manager who we've known since she was asst. manager...before the kids! Oh, and in other news, I get to tutor the freshman today in Math! (I think I'm pretty qualified since I excelled in Algebra, Geometry, Algebra 2, and am now taking Pre-Cal and College Algebra simultaneously. I'm even better in English, believe it or not; I'm not so hot in Science though. I'm so glad I had the foresight not to take Physics and opted for Enviornmental Science instead.) So if you need help in math I could probably help (I made a 97 in Algebra 2 even though I never did any homework, and I mean ANY.) Oh and I've been reading this hilarious book by Sophie Kinsella (the author of Confessions of a Shopaholic) called Can You Keep A Secret. HILARIOUS!!! Anywho, I'm suppose to be finishing up an English assignment but I've already finished so...yeah. I think I'll just read since Mrs. Dravis, the librarian, is now back from wherever she went. The point is that it is now quiet, so I shall read...as soon as I escape my friend's grip who is making me watch this comedian. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(February 24, 2007) Update

(February 5, 2009) Good Start

I HATE Science!