(August 18, 2005) -Sigh- Highschool...

Hello to all my adoring fans, oh wait... I don't have any maybe that's because my parents are overprotective and made it a private blog. Sometimes they worry me, I mean what kind of parents don't let their kids have what everyone else does. And i swear, I am not being a b****, it's just that people who have nicer stuff than me are usually poorer than I am, now that's just wrong. And this is just about the computer which I don't even spend that much time on. Oh yeah, did I mention I am writing in my fourth day of highschool. Being a fresh fish isn't as easy as it sounds. On my backpack I had two red locks on them, you know just to keep as reminders that my scars in middle school were real and because my favorite colors are red and black. Well I was trying to kill time with my friends today during lunch (we have a ninety minute lunch break) by walking around and there were seniors still outside and when they saw us go inside the school they said (and either I have super hearing or they weren't trying very hard to cover their voices) "Did the bell ring? I see all the freshmen going inside." "No they probably just don't want to be late. Hey why do you think that one has two locks on her backpack?" " I don't know, maybe she..." And that's when I got through the door but I didn't have to hear the rest of the conversation to know that whatever they were going to say was going to be insulting. I felt really bad and took off my oldest and first ever lock and put it on my purse so maybe they wouldn't recognize me and therefore not make fun or acknowledge me in any way. Of course I felt I had committed a crime by changing something I liked just because of what someone else said and I really wish I had the nerve to answer their questions they weren't necessarily addressed to me but were about me. I wish I could have told them that I have two locks on my backpack because I want two locks on my backpack and if they want to come up with lame insults behind my back they should speak in more of a whisper or say it to my face instead or preferably keep it to themselves. Because you know they don't know anything about me so if they want to talk trash they better do it with some kind of courtesy to the person but I guess the people were not exactly the nicest of people because they didn't even make the effort to know me before trashing me. Oh well everyones out the door gotta go!

Peace and locks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(February 24, 2007) Update

(February 5, 2009) Good Start

I HATE Science!