blah

Just stopping by to say hi. Well it seems that Lesly is the only weird acting one in the little threesome. I have know idea why she's acting pissed at me. I haven't done anything besides secretly agree with Em and Kendall so whatever. Oh and I finished my sciene paper with 12 pages...barely but still! I only had to do 10! I feel so accomplished. :D Now I think I shall gorge on pizza and soda. YAY! XD But before I do that, I just wanted to quote the conversation I had with Brody earlier today. It went as follows:

Brody: Hey

Me: Um...hi O.o What’s up?

B: Lol. Just listening to music. What’re you up to? o.O

M: Half assing some essay for English. I think I’m probably just going to stop mid sentence and say I’m done. ^.^ Whatcha listening to?

B: Lol. What’s the essay about? Just listening to Come All You Weary by Thrice.

M: Well he said we’re suppose to be writing about a poem or some “This I believe” contest. I’m doing the contest since I might get money. I’ve changed my mind on what I believe at least five times so far. ^.^’

B: Well lol what did you believe in the last five?

M: First I was just going to be really generic and say something like I believe in people but for some reason I kept forgetting what I was writing about so then I believed that quitters are just as frowned upon as cheaters but that didn’t work so then I started on about how I believe gun control is wrong but I didn’t like it so I’ve just sort of said that I believe in all of them so I’m just writing about all of it without any transition. –shrugs- I have an ‘A’ so I don’t care too much. ^.^

B: -shrugs- Or just not believe in anything. It’s a belief. Haha

M: But how am I going to write a 350 word essay on nothing? >.<>

B: Just write about how most beliefs are just faith/theory based. Be it religion, love, even science etc. Right? I could write a lot on nothing. You can do it.

M: Mm I could do that but I already sent in my rough draft for our ‘peer review’. I’ll probably do that for the final draft though.

B: Oh the “peer review.” Yeah, just do what you truly believe in though.

M: Well I just don’t feel like writing at all. Our teacher is a fun sucker. >.<

B: Then you walk over to him and turn in a one sentenced essay. “I don’t believe in fun suckers.” And walk away. –push- Go.

M: Ooh too late. The bell already rung. :P Yay! We’re going to watch a movie. It’s called What the bleep. It’s good...or so I hear.

B: Maybe next time. Maybe. All right enjoy the movie. See you around.

M: M’kay, talk to you later. ^.^

Comments

  1. Don't worry, I'm sure he's just trying to show that he wants everything to ok between the two of you. So stop stressing. -hug-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it was weird and uncomfortable to say the least

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

(February 24, 2007) Update

(February 5, 2009) Good Start

I HATE Science!