I HATE Science!

Well today has just been lovely from start to finish. I left my back pack in the art annex since I went to the library to check out a book but when I went to pick it up Mrs. Littlefield had left and locked the door! So I'm still without my back pack until next period...Oh and then there's science. I am suppose to be doing research for a ten page paper on Hydrogen energy in MLA format and it's so disastrously boring! I'm loathe to even read the awful mind numbing information! I really do try though, I mean I have two pages open right now that are suppose to be helping figure out what I should write and then there's the fact that Mr. Fields is going through kemo...again. I really do miss him, even if he is a grumpy, strict old guy! He's sure of a heck lot better than these stupid substitutes, especially Ms. Cameron who went to college but sounds like a complete idiot whenever she says something due to her strong brazilian accent. Plus she's even more uptight than Fields! Geez, teachers really need to take some chill pills, they will all end up dying prematurely from stress. Oh that reminds me, I want to be a teacher...hmm maybe I should start off in a different direction...nah, I'll just teach cute little 3rd graders. :D Back to science.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(February 24, 2007) Update

(February 5, 2009) Good Start