(January 30, 2009) TGIF

YES! It's Friday! XD Awesome! I feel really good for some reason...I guess I'm just happy that it's finally over! Plus she's saying that it ended a little better than the direction it was heading. I think I can finally get over the whole thing without any serious problems, same goes for Malorie. Oh, speaking of problems, I think I'll confide some of the drama that's been going on with my old elementary buds. I sort of had suspicions that there was some discord revolving Emily, Bethany, Samantha, and Lesly (Lesly isn't actually an elementary bud but all my elementary pals went to Evansville Jr High so she's more of a middle schhol bud that I met thorugh them) but I only just found out the whole story on Wednesday. Emily and Kendall told me that Lesly had been dating John E. (Em's ex and yes the one from Germany!) and Emily had no idea but I think she sort of suspected something because they became buddy-buddy seemingly overnight. The reason why I stress overnight is because I mean it literally! Apparently they had -ahem- relations...on their first date! O.O I couldn't believe it! Lesly seems so innocent! But then again I never knew her more than just a bud... but still! She's like a year younger but I'm the one who's still a virgin, now how wrong is that? :P No, but seriously, I'm happy I'm still a virgin. I want to save myself for the person I really love...hopefully I'll find that person and we'll wait for our wedding night. That would be so cool to find someone who would be willing to wait...-wishful sigh-...I really hope I get something like that and that we love each other as much as my parents love each other. In fact they're celebrating their 23rd anniversary in Austin so Grandma's watching us which means PARTY! Grandma takes us out to eat every night! Which is why I was so happy about V Star. Oh but anyway, so Lesly and John E....yeah and then Samantha is acting like Lesly is more her friend than Em (for reasons unknown) so Samantha has chosen Lesly over Em. Ah, and then there's Bethy. Bethy is just Beth. She's sort of a crybaby and a little bit on the annoying immature side so she just gets on everyone's nerves really easily and Kendall and Em think she's emo. I honestly don't see the whole emo thing but whatever I guess. Oh and apparently Laura C., who used to be Em's friend last year, did the same think that Lesly is doing now...well not entirely I guess. John E. liked Laura C. last year (he self proclaimed the whole thing in front of us all! It was very awkward) and apparently Laura C. was more friendly with John E. than she was with Em even though she had been friends with Em longer and knew that John E. was her ex and everything, but apparently Laura C. never liked John E that way (for which I grudingly applaud her for since John E. has been such an annoying little prick for as long as I've known him) or something because from what I interpreted was that they never dated so I guess John E. got tired of pursuing her and moved on to Lesly and that's the whole story! -out of breath- Oh yeah, in dealing with highschool buddies, Aly had her baby, Aiden! Yay Aly! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(February 24, 2007) Update

(February 5, 2009) Good Start

I HATE Science!