(December 9, 2008) I am so friggin pissed! (this is an entry from another blog of mine from 06)

I am so friggin pissed, as stated in the title. Why you might ask, well it's simple. You see, we're going to the Grand Canyon (again), but it is friggin' 12:25 in the morning! We where suppose to leave at 8 or 10!!!!!! I am so mad because I just want to go, and my mom is giving me all this crap about bringing a stupid towel and it's all so just rustrating I want to scream! (AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH) sorry, but my little sister is asleep, so I can't even take my rage and frustation out verbally!!! So here I am blogging because there are only stupid shows for grown ups who don't have lives. But this only the beginning, well actually this is the end because I started talking about what is buggin' me right now, but I got lots more to complain about my little day of fun. Perhaps another time though because writing is just making me angrier.

Peace and Rock

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(February 24, 2007) Update

(February 5, 2009) Good Start

I HATE Science!